“Culture and art provide our society with creativity, critical thinking, empathy, confidence, risk tolerance and mutual respect. We believe that working with culture and art and through the cultural meeting, we create an essential part of the foundation for the Nordic region and societies to become sustainable”
– Per Voetmann, director, Nordic Culture Point
We are pleased to have assembled a versatile and exciting programme with speakers and examples of inspiring projects from all over the Nordic region:
- Katriina Soini (FI), postdoc researcher, Cultural Policy, University of Jyväskylä. Topic: Introduction to culture and sustainability
- Angela Goldin (NO), director, The International Museum of Children’s Art. Topic: How does art projects for, with and by children contribute to a sustainable society?
- Ola Jacobson (SE), chairperson for the Culture and Art Programme and strategist and responsible for international affairs for Culture Skåne. Will comment on Angela Goldins´ presentation
- Casper Hernández Cordes (DK), composer, Fonografit and Building Sound Collectives. Topic: Sustainable support and culture and art as a driver for cultural sustainability + artistic intervention about sustainable collectives through sound and movement
- Kenneth Flak (NO), chairperson for Mobility Funding and choreographer and dancer at Roosna & Flak. Will comment on Casper Hernández Cordes´ presentation and intervention
- Ulrika Lind (AX), freelance culture and art strategist
Read more here.